Notated Music Image 1 of You've made a home run with me
About this Item
- You've made a home run with me
- Other Title
- You made a home run with me
- Alternate Title
- You made a home run with me
- Contributor Names
- Williams, Edna (composer)
- Gray, Thomas J. -- 1888-1924 (lyricist)
- Created / Published
- 1911, monographic.
- Jos. W. Stern & Co.,, New York :, .
- Subject Headings
- - n-us---
- - Popular music -- United States -- 1911-1920
- - Songs with piano
- - Baseball -- Songs and music
- notated music
- Popular music.
- - music by Edna Williams ; lyric by Thomas J. Gray. (statement of responsibility)
- - Song for voice and piano.
- - Title from caption.
- - LC copy has caption printed as "You made a home run with me" with "You" changed to "You've" with handwritten ink.
- - English words. (language)
- - Staff notation. (language)
- - 6844-4 Jos. W. Stern & Co. (music plate)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- M1978.S713 W
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Williams, Edna, and Thomas J Gray. You've Made a Home Run With Me. [, monographic. Jos. W. Stern & Co.,, New York:, 1911] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017570157/.
APA citation style:
Williams, E. & Gray, T. J. (1911) You've Made a Home Run With Me. [, monographic. Jos. W. Stern & Co.,, New York:] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017570157/.
MLA citation style:
Williams, Edna, and Thomas J Gray. You've Made a Home Run With Me. [, monographic. Jos. W. Stern & Co.,, New York:, 1911] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017570157/>.
More Notated Music like this
My old man is base ball mad Pp-Sg. Notated Music. Popular Music.. Songs.. Scores.. words & music by Edward Clark. (Statement Of Responsibility). Song for voice and piano. Title from cover. "All stretch - seventh inning"--Cover. Cover illustration of...
- Contributor: Harry Von Tilzer Publishing Co. - Clark, Edward
- Date: 1910
Pirates base ball song
Pirates baseball song Pp-Sg. Notated Music. Popular Music.. Songs.. Scores.. by J.B. Wilson. (Statement Of Responsibility). Song for voice and piano. Title from cover. Cover features illustration of batter and catcher. English words. (Language). Staff...
- Contributor: Wilson, J. - Wilson, J. ((Composer)) - The H. Kirkus Dugdale Co.
- Date: 1911
My dad's the pitcher-man Pp-Sg. Notated Music. Popular Music.. Songs.. Scores.. words by Frederick C. (Ted) Morrill ; music by Edris J. Tillingbast. (Statement Of Responsibility). Song for voice and piano. Title from cover. English words....
- Contributor: Morrill, Frederick C. - H. Kirkus Dugdale Co. - Tillinghast, Edris J.
- Date: 1913
Over the fence is out : song 69929 U.S. Copyright Office 18901228 Song for voice and piano. English words, with additional verses printed separately as text. Staff notation. Title from cover. "As sung by Edward J. Pooler in The...
- Contributor: Skinner, Edward A. - Tefft, Nathan Appleton - M.H. Andrews
- Date: 1896
That baseball rag
That base ball rag Pp-Sg. Notated Music. Popular Music.. Songs.. Scores.. music by George A. Zeller ; lyrics by Ralph P. Coleman. (Statement Of Responsibility). Song for voice and piano. Title from cover. Cover illustration of...
- Contributor: Zeller, George A. ((Composer)) - Zeller, George A. - Aarons, Paul and Co. Music Publishers - Coleman, Ralph P. (Ralph Pallen)
- Date: 1911