Notated Music Image 1 of Give them a chance
About this Item
- Give them a chance
- Contributor Names
- Regan, Laura Carr, composer, lyricist.
- Created / Published
- Denver, Colo. : Laura Carr Regan, 
- Subject Headings
- - Women--Suffrage--United States--Songs and music
- - Feminist music--United States
- - Songs (Medium voice) with piano
- - E642179 U.S. Copyright Office 19260514
- - For medium voice and piano.
- - "A composition to have women equally represented with men, in every parliament in the world."
- - Illustration includes the image of a flag-wielding figure of Justice and a photograph of the composer.
- - Staff notation.
- 1 score (3 pages) illustration, photograph ; 31 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- M1665.W8 R
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Give Them a Chance. composeds by Regan, Laura Carroser, Lyricist [Denver, Colo.: Laura Carr Regan, ©, 1926] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562208/.
APA citation style:
(1926) Give Them a Chance. Regan, L. C., comp [Denver, Colo.: Laura Carr Regan, ©] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562208/.
MLA citation style:
Give Them a Chance. comp by Regan, Laura Carroser, Lyricist [Denver, Colo.: Laura Carr Regan, ©, 1926] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017562208/>.
More Notated Music like this
To be free : the suffragists rally E323818 U.S. Copyright Office 19131110 For medium voice and piano. Title from caption. Illustration of eagle superimposed on shield and American flag with olive branches. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Langdon, Eleanor
- Date: 1913
The dawn of woman's day E323289 U.S. Copyright Office 19181117 For medium voice and piano. Title from cover. Includes advertisements for other music. "Sung by Mme. Choisel and Helen Pestana." Staff notation.
- Contributor: Medini, F. Röena (Frances Röena)
- Date: 1913
Suffrage march-song E331496 U.S. Copyright Office 19140314 (Copy 1) E335351 U.S. Copyright Office 19140409 (Copy 2) For medium voice and piano. Includes composer's program note. Illustration depicts a woman holding a banner inscribed "Universal...
- Contributor: Richards, Lucenia W.
- Date: 1914
Come forth, ye women of the land! : a woman's Marseillaise E304926 U.S. Copyright Office 19130215 For voice and piano. Manuscript, in ink. English words; also written as text. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Tonks, Eliza
- Date: 1913
Lifting as we climb : N.C. Federation song E231823 U.S. Copyright Office 19100520 For voice and piano. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Cotton, Maude Brooks - North Carolina Federation of Negro Women's Clubs
- Date: 1910