Notated Music Image 1 of When Helen casts her ballot
About this Item
- When Helen casts her ballot
- Contributor Names
- Bast, Peter J., composer.
- Kirk, John, active 1916, lyricist.
- Created / Published
- San Francisco, Cal. : Bast Kirk Music Pub. Co., 
- Subject Headings
- - Women--Suffrage--United States--Songs and music
- - Popular music--United States--1911-1920
- - E390862 U.S. Copyright Office 19160805
- - For voice and piano.
- - Color illustration depicts woman voting.
- - Staff notation.
- 1 score (5 pages) : illustration ; 35 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- M1665.W8 B
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Kirk, John, Active 1916, Lyricist. When Helen casts her ballot. composeds by Bast, Peter J.Oser [San Francisco, Cal.: Bast Kirk Music Pub. Co., ©, 1916] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562276/.
APA citation style:
Kirk, J. (1916) When Helen casts her ballot. Bast, P. J. O., comp [San Francisco, Cal.: Bast Kirk Music Pub. Co., ©] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562276/.
MLA citation style:
Kirk, John, Active 1916, Lyricist. When Helen casts her ballot. comp by Bast, Peter J.Oser [San Francisco, Cal.: Bast Kirk Music Pub. Co., ©, 1916] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017562276/>.
More Notated Music like this
The hiking suffragettes : he shes E352867 U.S. Copyright Office 19141118 For voice and piano. Includes advertisements for other music. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Fitch, E. S. - Donovan, C.
- Date: 1914
The suffragette's boy : song E410434 U.S. Copyright Office 19171001 For voice. Holograph, in ink. Melody only. Typescript lyrics sheet (15 x 22 cm) affixed to page. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Browne, Raymond A. - York, M. H.
- Date: 1917
That ragtime suffragette E314143 U.S. Copyright Office 19130610 For voice and piano. Title from caption. Series title should read: Successful songs of today. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Ayer, Nat D. - Williams, Harry
- Date: 1913
Everyone in favor say aye E244562 U.S. Copyright Office 19101117 For voice and piano. "Nora Bayes and Jack Norworth's repertoire of song successes." Includes advertisement for other music and photograph of Bayes and Norworth. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Norworth, Jack - Bayes, Nora
- Date: 1910
Votes for women E221029 U.S. Copyright Office 19091211 For voice and piano. Includes advertisements for other music. "Mr. B.C. Whitney presents the musical farce They loved a lassie with Chas. E. Evans & Co., book...
- Contributor: Burt, Benjamin Hapgood
- Date: 1909