Notated Music Image 1 of March of the suffragettes
About this Item
- March of the suffragettes
- Contributor Names
- Braham, Edmund, composer.
- Created / Published
- New York : Frank Harding, 
- Subject Headings
- - Marches (Piano)
- - Piano music
- - Women--Suffrage--United States--Songs and music
- - Popular music--United States--1911-1920
- Marches (Music)
- - E288000 U.S. Copyright Office 19120615
- - For piano solo.
- - Includes advertisements for other music.
- - Color illustration depicts Justice holding a banner showing Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, and Idaho state seals.
- - Staff notation.
- 1 score (5 pages) : illustration ; 35 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- M28 .B M1665.W8
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
March of the Suffragettes. composeds by Braham, Edmundoser [New York: Frank Harding, ©, 1912] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562281/.
APA citation style:
(1912) March of the Suffragettes. Braham, E., comp [New York: Frank Harding, ©] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2017562281/.
MLA citation style:
March of the Suffragettes. comp by Braham, Edmundoser [New York: Frank Harding, ©, 1912] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2017562281/>.
More Notated Music like this
Votes for women : march & two-step E373539 U.S. Copyright Office 19151106 For piano solo. Holograph, in ink. Title from caption. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Mullen, Wm. (William) - Myers, W. H. (William Henry)
- Date: 1915
Votes for women : march & two-step E305455 U.S. Copyright Office 19130315 For piano solo. Illustration depicts The Enfranchised Woman, with banner and children. "Dedicated to the National American Woman Suffrage Association." Staff notation.
- Contributor: Mechlin, Madeline G. W. - National American Woman Suffrage Association
- Date: 1913
Fall in line : suffrage march E331158 U.S. Copyright Office 19140302 For piano solo. Title page contains photograph of a suffrage march. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Hawn, Zena S.
- Date: 1914
Suffragete grand parade march
Suffragette grand parade march E398585 U.S. Copyright Office 19170206 For piano solo. Holograph, in ink. Title from caption. At end: A. Michalek, Belle Plaine, Iowa. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Michalek, A.
- Date: 1917
March of the suffragists E283940 U.S. Copyright Office 19120429 For piano solo. Includes advertisement for other music. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Druh, Charlotte
- Date: 1912