Book/Printed Material Image 27 of Page view Page view
About this Item
- The book of the cat : with facsimiles of drawings in colour
- Contributor Names
- Bonsall, Elisabeth Fearne, 1861-
- Humphrey, Mabel.
- Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- New York : Fredrick A. Stokes Co., 1903.
- Subject Headings
- - Cats--Juvenile literature
- - Cats--Pictorial works
- - Printed on one side of leaf only.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 39 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- NC1075 .B6
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Library of Congress Children's Book Selections are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
- Credit Line - For books from the General Collections: Library of Congress
- Credit Line - For books from The Rare Book and Special Collections Division: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bonsall, Elisabeth Fearne, Mabel Humphrey, and Juvenile Collection. The Book of the Cat: With Facsimiles of Drawings in Colour. New York: Fredrick A. Stokes Co, 1903. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/03028132/.
APA citation style:
Bonsall, E. F., Humphrey, M. & Juvenile Collection. (1903) The Book of the Cat: With Facsimiles of Drawings in Colour. New York: Fredrick A. Stokes Co. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/03028132/.
MLA citation style:
Bonsall, Elisabeth Fearne, Mabel Humphrey, and Juvenile Collection. The Book of the Cat: With Facsimiles of Drawings in Colour. New York: Fredrick A. Stokes Co, 1903. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/03028132/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Baseball A B C.
Baseball ABC | Base-ball A. B. C. Cover title. In illustrated paper cover; all ill. are chromolithographs. Guide to baseball literature, edited by A. Grobani, lists this title, clothbound, p. 185, 15-2. LC copy is a copyright deposit: Mar....
- Contributor: Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress) - McLoughlin Bros - McLoughlin Bros., Inc
- Date: 1885
The complete collection of pictures & songs
Complete collection of pictures and songs | R. Caldecott's collection of pictures & songs print | 500 p. incl. front., ill. (part col.) : col. plates ; 39 x 33 cm. | by Randolph Caldecott ; engraved and printed by Edmund Evans ; with a preface...
- Contributor: G. Routledge and Sons - Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress) - George Routledge and Sons - Evans, Edmund - Caldecott, Randolph - Dobson, Austin
- Date: 1887
Hornbook | Wood hornbook, eighteenth century, possibly American | Wood hornbook, 18th century, possibly American Title supplied by cataloger. An eighteenth-century hornbook, possibly American, with alphabet in lower and uppercases, followed by vowels, ligatures, and the Lord's prayer. Paper text covered with translucent horn tacked to the...
- Contributor: Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 18??
The Pied Piper of Hamelin The Pied Piper pipes the village free of rats, and when the villagers refuse to pay him for the service he exacts a terrible revenge.
- Contributor: Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection (Library of Congress) - Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress) - Frederick Warne and Co. - Evans, Edmund - Patterson, Mary Marvin Breckinridge - Greenaway, Kate - Browning, Robert
- Date: 1910
The tale of Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle "Copyright 1905"--Verso of t.p. Illustrated endpapers. LC copy is a copyright deposit. Two copies received Sep 23, 1905. Copyright entry May 24, 1905 class a ... 117645 copy A. Formerly classified: PZ10.3.P47...
- Contributor: Frederick Warne and Co. - Potter, Beatrix
- Date: 1905