Book/Printed Material Image 1 of Page view Page view
About this Item
- The Little Colonel
- Contributor Names
- Johnston, Annie F. (Annie Fellows), 1863-1931.
- Barry, Etheldred B. (Etheldred Breeze), 1870- ill.
- Joseph Knight Company, publisher.
- Created / Published
- Boston : Joseph Knight Company, 1896.
- Subject Headings
- - United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Juvenile fiction
- Juvenile literature--1896
- - Series title also at head of t.-p.
- - Publisher's advertisement on p. -.
- - Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 304-310
- - Blanck, J. Peter Parley to Penrod, p. 103
- , 102,  p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ7.J64 Lc
- PZ7.J64 Lc Copy 3 Copyright deposit: Nov. 11, 1895, 42932 aa2.
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Series title also at head of t.-p. Publisher's advertisement on p. -. Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 304-310 Blanck, J. Peter Parley to Penrod, p. 103
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Johnston, Annie F, Etheldred B Barry, and Publisher Joseph Knight Company. The Little Colonel. Boston: Joseph Knight Company, 1896. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/07010535/. (Accessed January 22, 2018.)
APA citation style:
Johnston, A. F., Barry, E. B. & Joseph Knight Company, P. (1896) The Little Colonel. Boston: Joseph Knight Company. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/07010535/.
MLA citation style:
Johnston, Annie F, Etheldred B Barry, and Publisher Joseph Knight Company. The Little Colonel. Boston: Joseph Knight Company, 1896. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/07010535/>.