Book/Printed Material Image 1 of Page view Page view
About this Item
- Rip Van Winkle
- Contributor Names
- Irving, Washington, 1783-1859.
- Merrill, Frank T. , 1848- ill.
- Cassino, Samuel Edson, 1856-1937, publisher.
- Created / Published
- Boston : S.E. Cassino, 1888.
- Juvenile literature--1888
- - Illustrated t.p.; all edges gilt.
- - Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 293-303
- - Williams, S.T. Washington Irving, p. 127
- - NC1075.M6 Copy 3 formerly shelved in Reserve Storage. vj18 2004-01-23
- 49 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., port. ; 31 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- NC1075 .M6
- NC1075 .M6 Copy 2 Variant. "This edition is limited to two hundred and fifty copies for the United Kingdom"--Prelim. leaf. Copy no. 141. Gift of Mrs. Lisa-Christina Persson, Jan. 31, 1968.
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Illustrated t.p.; all edges gilt. Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 293-303 Williams, S.T. Washington Irving, p. 127 NC1075.M6 Copy 3 formerly shelved in Reserve Storage. vj18 2004-01-23
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Irving, Washington, Frank T Merrill, and Samuel Edson Cassino. Rip Van Winkle. Boston: S.E. Cassino, 1888. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/11020966/.
APA citation style:
Irving, W., Merrill, F. T. & Cassino, S. E. (1888) Rip Van Winkle. Boston: S.E. Cassino. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/11020966/.
MLA citation style:
Irving, Washington, Frank T Merrill, and Samuel Edson Cassino. Rip Van Winkle. Boston: S.E. Cassino, 1888. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/11020966/>.