Manuscript/Mixed Material Courteous but non-committal
About this Item
- Courteous but non-committal
- Created / Published
- Geneva Courier, Geneva, New York, after January 30, 1900
- Subject Headings
- - Miller, Anne Fitzhugh (1856-1912)
- - New York Assembly
- - equal suffrage
- - Burnett, Jean L
- - Clippings
- - Prints Jean LaRue Burnett's letter to Anne Fitzhugh Miller and encourages him to support political equality in response to Grady resolution in Senate not to consider woman suffrage issue
- Call Number/Physical Location
- JK1881 .N357 sec. XVI, no. 3-9 NAWSA Coll
- series: Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911; Scrapbook 3 (1897-1904)
- Source Collection
- Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911: Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911; Scrapbook 3 (1897 to 1904) (457)
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911 (1,808)
- National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (1,935)
- Rare Book and Special Collections Division (23,386)
- American Memory (501,995)
The Library of Congress is not aware of any copyright restrictions in the National Women Suffrage Association Collection. Researchers should watch for modern documents (for example, foreign works and works published in the United States less than 95 years ago, or unpublished if the author died less than 70 years ago) that may be copyrighted.
Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Courteous but Non-Committal. Geneva Courier, Geneva, New York, after, 1900. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller001582/.
APA citation style:
(1900) Courteous but Non-Committal. Geneva Courier, Geneva, New York, after. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller001582/.
MLA citation style:
Courteous but Non-Committal. Geneva Courier, Geneva, New York, after, 1900. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller001582/>.