Manuscript/Mixed Material Image 1 of Elizabeth Ellsworth Cook to Anne Fitzhugh Miller,
About this Item
- Elizabeth Ellsworth Cook to Anne Fitzhugh Miller,
- Created / Published
- May 2, 1908
- Subject Headings
- - Miller, Anne Fitzhugh (1856-1912)
- - Geneva (New York) Political Equality Club
- - Cook, Elizabeth Ellsworth
- - Ontario County (New York) Woman Suffrage Association
- - Correspondence
- - United States -- New York -- Ontario -- Geneva
- - United States -- New York -- Ontario -- Clifton Springs
- - Elizabeth Ellsworth Cook agrees to speak at Ontario County Convention in Clifton Springs and Geneva Political Equality Club.
- autograph letter
- Call Number/Physical Location
- JK1881 .N357 sec. XVI, no. 3-9 NAWSA Coll
- series: Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911; Scrapbook 6 (1907-1908)
- Source Collection
- Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911: Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911; Scrapbook 6 (1907 to 1908) (142)
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911 (1,808)
- National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (1,930)
- Rare Book and Special Collections Division (24,198)
- American Memory (518,247)
The Library of Congress is not aware of any copyright restrictions in the National Women Suffrage Association Collection. Researchers should watch for modern documents (for example, foreign works and works published in the United States less than 95 years ago, or unpublished if the author died less than 70 years ago) that may be copyrighted.
Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Elizabeth Ellsworth Cook to Anne Fitzhugh Miller. May 2, 1908. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller001102/.
APA citation style:
(1908) Elizabeth Ellsworth Cook to Anne Fitzhugh Miller. May 2. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller001102/.
MLA citation style:
Elizabeth Ellsworth Cook to Anne Fitzhugh Miller. May 2, 1908. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller001102/>.
More Manuscripts/Mixed Material like this
Geneva Political Equality Club Annual Election Meeting
- Date: 1908-04-27
Geneva Political Equality Club Piazza Party
- Date: 1908-06-01
All Ready for the Celebration and Women Suffrage Convention
- Date: 1908-05-25
Ernest W. Schoder to Anne Fitzhugh Miller, May 8, 1908
- Contributor: Schroder, Dr. Ernest William
- Date: 1908-05-08
Arthur P. Rose, Geneva Mayor, to Anne Fitzhugh Miller
- Contributor: Rose, Arthur P.
- Date: 1907-10-04