Newspaper Image 5 of Poston chronicle, October 20, 1943
About This Newspaper
- Poston chronicle, October 20, 1943
- Other Title
- Poston daily chronicle
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- Poston, Ariz.
- Created / Published
- Poston, Ariz., October 20, 1943
- Subject Headings
- - Japanese Americans--Arizona--Poston--Newspapers
- - Poston (Ariz.)--Newspapers
- - Yuma County (Ariz.)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans
- - Arizona--Poston
- - Arizona--Yuma County
- - United States--Arizona--Yuma--Poston
- - Weekly, Sept. 19-Oct. 23, 1945
- - Vol. 8, no. 8 (Dec. 22, 1942)-v. 27, no. 18 (Oct. 23, 1945).
- - Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- - Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - English and Japanese.
- - Published by the War Relocation Authority.
- 10 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reel Numbers
- Published Poston, Ariz. | War Relocation Authority | 1943-10-20
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Items included here with the permission of rights holders are listed below and permission is noted in the catalog record for each item. In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Poston Chronicle. (Poston, AZ), Oct. 20 1943. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83025333/1943-10-20/ed-1/. (Accessed February 23, 2018.)
APA citation style:
(1943, October 20) Poston Chronicle, p. 5 Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83025333/1943-10-20/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
Poston Chronicle. (Poston, AZ) 20 Oct. 1943, p. 5. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn83025333/1943-10-20/ed-1/.