Newspaper Image 1 of New-York tribune (New York [N.Y.]), February 16, 1919
About This Newspaper
- New-York tribune (New York [N.Y.]), February 16, 1919
- Other Title
- New York tribune
- Combined New York morning newspapers
- Combined New York Sunday newspapers
- New-York daily tribune
- New York daily tribune
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- New York [N.Y.]
- Created / Published
- New York [N.Y.], February 16, 1919
- Subject Headings
- - New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers
- - New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers
- - New York (State)--New York
- - New York (State)--New York County
- - United States--New York--New York--New York
- - Daily, Dec. 7, 1879-1924
- - Vol. 26, no. 7,802 (Apr. 10, 1866)-v. 83, no. 28,247 (Mar. 18, 1924).
- - Available on microfilm from University Microfilms International, and Recordak.
- - Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- - Merged with: New York herald (New York, N.Y. : 1920); to form: New York herald, New York tribune.
- - Evening ed.: Evening edition of the tribune, 1866.
- - Semiweekly ed.: New-York tribune (New York, N.Y. : 1866 : Semiweekly), 1866-<1899>.
- - Triweekly eds.: New-York tri-weekly tribune, <1900>-1903, and: New York tribune (New York, N.Y. : 1903), 1903-<1909>.
- - Weekly ed.: New-York tribune (New York, N.Y. : 1866 : Weekly), 1866-<1906>.
- - New York herald (New York, N.Y. : 1920) 2576-6953 (DLC)sn 83045774 (OCoLC)9630227
- - New York herald, New York tribune (DLC)sn 83030215 (OCoLC)9405828
- 12 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- AN256 .N488
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- New York [N.Y.]
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Newspaper Pictorials: World War I Rotogravures.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
New-York tribune. [New York N.Y] (New York, NY), Feb. 16 1919. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83030214/1919-02-16/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1919, February 16) New-York tribune. [New York N.Y]. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn83030214/1919-02-16/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
New-York tribune. [New York N.Y] (New York, NY) 16 Feb. 1919. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn83030214/1919-02-16/ed-1/.