Newspaper Image 3 of The world (New York [N.Y.]), September 26, 1915
About This Newspaper
- The world (New York [N.Y.]), September 26, 1915
- Other Title
- Combined New York morning newspapers
- Combined New York Sunday newspapers
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- New York [N.Y.]
- Created / Published
- New York [N.Y.], September 26, 1915
- Subject Headings
- - Hudson-Fulton Celebration, 1909--Newspapers
- - New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers
- - Hudson-Fulton Celebration (1909)
- - New York (State)--New York
- - 1909
- - United States--New York--New York--New York
- - Daily
- - Vol. 23, no. 7934 (May 11, 1883)-v. 71, no. 25392 (Feb. 27, 1931).
- - Published a special Chicago edition, May 2, 1893, to commemorate the World's Columbian Exposition.
- - Special "Time-saver edition" to mark the new century, published Jan. 1, 1901; Special Hudson-Fulton Celebration issue published Sept. 25, 1909.
- - Issues for Sept. 19-26, 1923 published jointly with other newspapers as: Combined New York morning newspapers.
- - Merged with: Evening world (New York, N.Y.), and: New York telegram, to form: Evening world, the world, the New York telegram.
- - Microfilm. New York, N.Y. : New York Public Library, 1951.
- - Evening world (New York, N.Y.)
- - New York telegram
- - Evening world, the world, the New York telegram
- 7 pages
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- New York [N.Y.]
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Newspaper Pictorials: World War I Rotogravures.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The World. [New York N.Y] (New York, NY), Sep. 26 1915. https://www.loc.gov/item/sn86071683/1915-09-26/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1915, September 26) The World. [New York N.Y]. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/sn86071683/1915-09-26/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
The World. [New York N.Y] (New York, NY) 26 Sep. 1915, p. 3. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn86071683/1915-09-26/ed-1/.