Book/Printed Material Image 133 of Illinois - White Pages - Chicago - October 1951 KULP through Z
About this Item
- Illinois - White Pages - Chicago - October 1951 KULP through Z
- Created / Published
- Illinois, 1951
- Subject Headings
- - United States -- Illinois -- Chicago
- - directory
- - Filmed primarily from the holdings of the Library of Congress, with some materials provided by New York Public Library and San Diego Public Library. Accompanied by printed reel index listing towns and localities and years included on each reel. Master microform held by: DLC. Original illustrated material (covers) retained in Microform Reading Room. MicRR guide no.: 473.
- microfilm reel
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Source Collection
- Library of Congress United States telephone directory collection. [microform]
- General Collections
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Illinois - White Pages - Chicago - OctoberKULP through Z. Illinois, 1951. Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/usteledirec04827x/.
APA citation style:
(1951) Illinois - White Pages - Chicago - OctoberKULP through Z. Illinois. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/usteledirec04827x/.
MLA citation style:
Illinois - White Pages - Chicago - OctoberKULP through Z. Illinois, 1951. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/usteledirec04827x/>.