Book/Printed Material Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch
About this Item
- Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch
- Rice, Alice Hegan, 1870-1942.
Created / Published
- New York : The Century Co., 1903.
- - Widows--Fiction
- - Poor women--Fiction
- - Urban poor--Fiction
- - Poor families--Fiction
- - Single mothers--Fiction
- - Louisville (Ky.)--Fiction
- - Female friendship--Fiction
- - Women benefactors--Fiction
- Domestic fiction
- - Also available in digital form.
- - LAC tnb 2020-02-06 update (1 card)
- x, 225 p.,  leaves of plates (some col.) : ill. ; 19 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ3.R36 Mr 7 PS3535.I2145
- PS3535.I2145 M7 1903
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Rice, Alice Hegan. Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch. New York: The Century Co, 1903. Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/03026171/.
APA citation style:
Rice, A. H. (1903) Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch. New York: The Century Co. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/03026171/.
MLA citation style:
Rice, Alice Hegan. Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch. New York: The Century Co, 1903. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/03026171/>.