Book/Printed Material Jock of the bushveld
About this Item
- Jock of the bushveld
- Fitzpatrick, Percy, Sir, 1862-1931.
- Caldwell, E. (Edmund G.), ill.
Created / Published
- London ; New York : Longmans, Green, and Co., 1907.
- - Dogs--Biography
- - Hunting--South Africa--Transvaal
- - Transvaal (South Africa)--Description and travel
- - Title vignette.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- xv, , 474,  p. : col. front., ill., plates ; 22 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- SK255.T8 F6
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Fitzpatrick, Percy, Sir, and E Caldwell. Jock of the Bushveld. London ; New York: Longmans, Green, and Co, 1907. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/08035252/.
APA citation style:
Fitzpatrick, P. & Caldwell, E. (1907) Jock of the Bushveld. London ; New York: Longmans, Green, and Co. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/08035252/.
MLA citation style:
Fitzpatrick, Percy, Sir, and E Caldwell. Jock of the Bushveld. London ; New York: Longmans, Green, and Co, 1907. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/08035252/>.