Maps Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
About this Item
- Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
- Contributor Names
- United States. National Park Service.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Service, 
- Subject Headings
- - Crater Lake National Park (Or.)--Maps
- - Crater Lake National Park (Or.)--Aerial views
- - United States--Oregon--Crater Lake National Park
- - Relief shown by shading and spot heights. Depths shown by soundings.
- - Awarded outstanding achievement in professional category in 1996 American Congress on Surveying and Mapping Design Competition.
- - "*GPO: 1996--404-952/40086. Reprint 1996."
- - Includes text and area map.
- - Text, aerial view, 4 block diagrams, cross section, and ill. (some col.) on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- 1 map : col. ; 49 x 42 cm., folded to 10 x 21 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4292.C72 1996 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States National Park Service. Crater Lake National Park, Oregon. [Washington, D.C.: The Service, 1996] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/97684223/. (Accessed September 28, 2016.)
APA citation style:
United States National Park Service. (1996) Crater Lake National Park, Oregon. [Washington, D.C.: The Service] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/97684223/.
MLA citation style:
United States National Park Service. Crater Lake National Park, Oregon. [Washington, D.C.: The Service, 1996] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/97684223/>.