Film, Video Soundwaves of Feminism: The Women's Music Movement
About this Item
- Soundwaves of Feminism: The Women's Music Movement
- Women's history professor Bonnie J. Morris discussed on the women's music movement. Her talk explored rare materials and cultural changes introduced onstage by feminist and lesbian artists.
- Event Date
- March 08, 2017
- - Bonnie Morris has taught women's studies at Georgetown University and George Washington University for more than 20 years and is the author of 15 books, including three Lambda Literary Award finalists ("Eden Built By Eves," "Girl Reel" and "Revenge of the Women's Studies Professor").
- Related Resources
- Women's History Month: //womenshistorymonth.gov/
- Running Time
- 1 hours, 7 minutes, 25 seconds
- Online Format
- online text
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Soundwaves of Feminism: The Women's Music Movement. 2017. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7797/.
APA citation style:
(2017) Soundwaves of Feminism: The Women's Music Movement. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7797/.
MLA citation style:
Soundwaves of Feminism: The Women's Music Movement. 2017. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/webcast-7797/>.