Maps Map of Hyde Township.
About this Item
- Map of Hyde Township.
- Other Title
- Hyde Township
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--New York (State)--Warrensburg Region--Maps, Manuscript
- - Real property--New York (State)--Warren County--Maps, Manuscript
- - United States--New York (State)--Warrensburg Region
- - Cadastral map from period 1810-1830 that covers Warrensburg region of central Warren County, New York, and that shows lot lines and lot numbers. Hyde Township no longer exists independently and has been incorporated into several municipalities, including Warrensburg.
- - Pen-and-ink.
- - In upper left corner: 338.
- - In upper right corner: 339.
- - In upper left corner on verso: 340.
- - Imperfect: Brittle, creased, torn, annotated in pencil.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2005-149
- 1 ms. map ; on sheet 39 x 54 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3804.W24G46 18-- .M3
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
. Map of Hyde Township. [18, 1810] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010589241/. (Accessed July 25, 2016.)
APA citation style:
. (1810) Map of Hyde Township.  [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010589241/.
MLA citation style:
. Map of Hyde Township. [18, 1810] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2010589241/>.