Film, Video [Theater commercial--electric refrigerators]. Buy an electric refrigerator Buy an electric refrigerator.
About this Item
- [Theater commercial--electric refrigerators]. Buy an electric refrigerator
- Buy an electric refrigerator.
- Largely graphic commercial for electric refrigerators in general and a refrigerator show, presumably in Pittsburgh, in particular.
- AFI/Kalinowski (Eugene) Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- United States : [s.n., 1926?].
- Title graphic: "Buy an electric refrigerator" -- Medium shot of woman opening a refrigerator and removing a dish -- Graphic: "An electric refrigerator provides convenience and comfort, safeguards health and is a real economy" -- Scrolling graphic: "See all makes at the refrigerator show, 933 Liberty Ave., April 5th to 19th, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., admission free! Electric League of Pittsburgh."
- - Refrigerators
- - Advertising--Household appliances, Electric--Pennsylvania--Pittsburgh
- - Trade shows--Pennsylvania--Pittsburgh
- - Pittsburgh (Pa.)--Manufactures
- - Silent films
- - Copyright: no reg.
- - Probable distribution date from original nitrate film edge date code.
- - Duration: 0:43 at 18 fps.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as digital files.
- - Received: 2/18/86 from LC film lab; ref print; preservation, NTM 203; AFI/Kalinowski (Eugene) Collection.
- - Received: 11/21/85 from LC film lab; dupe neg; preservation, NTM 203; AFI/Kalinowski (Eugene) Collection.
- - 35mm dupe neg renumbered: FPE 3050 to FZA 2631.
- 1 reel of 1 (ca. 70 ft.) : si., b&w ; 35 mm. ref print.
- 1 reel of 1 (ca. 70 ft.) : si., b&w ; 35 mm. dupe neg.
Call Number/Physical Location
- FEB 7784 (ref print)
- FZA 2631 (dupe neg)
- Library of Congress Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or other restrictions in the vast majority of motion pictures in these collections. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse.
In rare cases, copyrighted motion pictures are made available by special permission to the Library and may be used only for educational purposes. For example, the Gershwin home movies fall within this category. Rights assessment is your responsibility. No registration information exists for some titles, and reproduction of some titles may be restricted by privacy rights, publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Additionally, some works may still be protected by copyright in the United States or some foreign countries. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. You should consult the catalog information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding item and may assist you in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items for their desired uses. You should also consult restrictions associated with donations to the Library.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Afi/Kalinowski. Theater commercial--electric refrigerators. Buy an electric refrigerator. [United States: s.n., ?, 1926] Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/97516784/.
APA citation style:
Afi/Kalinowski. (1926) Theater commercial--electric refrigerators. Buy an electric refrigerator. [United States: s.n., ?] [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/97516784/.
MLA citation style:
Afi/Kalinowski. Theater commercial--electric refrigerators. Buy an electric refrigerator. [United States: s.n., ?, 1926] Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/97516784/>.